Been out with the girls, brain spinning, what an eventful evening!!!
Can't sleep, on a complete high!!! Might as well Blog about it :)
I have been such a liar, one thing after another, right from the word go.
Here is how to be a brilliant friend.
- If you have a friend, who lives for chocolate and have the wobbles to show it, who tries to drill herself into a size 11, which rips, and you help her blame it on the dress THEN YOU ARE A BRILLIANT FRIEND!
- If you have a friend who uses so much make-up that you have trouble recognising her, and who wears less than the legal and socially expected amount of clothes when going to the pub, and you don't tell her that she looks like someone who earns her money lying down THEN YOU ARE A BRILLIANT FRIEND!
- If you have a friend who has been dumped by her boy friend, and who needs your shoulder to cry on while sitting on a freezing curb for 45 minutes, while her runny mascara is staining your new coat, and you don't tell her that she owes you for the dry-cleaning THEN YOU ARE A BRILLIANT FRIEND!
- If you have a friend who for the n'th time don't have enough money for a taxi home and you are worried for her safety, and you drive her home safely home without telling her that she should get herself a job as the benefits are not stretching to help with the petrol or a generous tip THEN YOU ARE A BRILLIANT FRIEND!
- And if you have a friend who is still upset about her stupid boy friend that dumped her, and generally seems unable to stop crying and really could do with a friendly face in the morning, and you let her sleep in your bed next to you, despite her looking washed up and needing a bath THEN YOU ARE A BRILLIANT FRIEND!